According to the World Health Organization house dust is the number one cause of allergic reactions in the home.

Human skin, dust mite feces, pollen, fungus, fibers, bacteria, food particles, plant matter, insects and chemicals. Every one of these is found in house dust. Some measure only 0.3 microns in size – up to 200 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair.

Removes the large debris and the microscopic allergens too.

Regular cleaning helps remove allergens all over your home.

WhatsApp Online Chat !